THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER - GOTHEL

 GOTHEL

WINTER




RESIDENTS:
Mother: Elder
Rapunzel: Adult



narrated by Rapunzel

I don't know what has got into mother lately, she seems being upsetting a lot of people

maybe she is cranky and doesn't want to work anymore. But for some reason, I am not allowed to be outside. Maybe one day.

the only person she is another angry with is Sarah, she has told me all about her

but wherever she goes she upsets someone

she says she loves Sarah but she can never move in here with us. I wouldn't mind but Mother said no and that's the end of it.

At least I have Pascal to talk to. He at least he never says no.

I think Mother has lost the plot now she is people with pillows, I watch this all from windows. As I can not go outside.

she said she loves Sarah and is now kissing another woman, how dare she. Mother confuses me, don't be betray trust, don't lie to people she tells me. But she is doing the complete opposite.

There she goes off in a taxi somewhere, the only time I have ever been in car is when we moved here. Mother said I shouldn't get in them. But she always does.

While mother was away I practicised skipping, and got really good at it.

and of course played with Pascal

Mother didn't go anywhere today but she

did meet a lot of men

she has said men always cause trouble and should be mindful of them

The weather is turning really cold

Mother told me that she is meeting these men to find me a husband. I want to choose my own husband, and I want to see out of these walls before I settle down.

Mother is on the phone, another thing I am not allowed to use, she telling people that I am as sweet as an ice cream sundae. Ptfft.

Mother got up and made her bed as usual

she called Sarah over and enjoyed each other company for a bit

Mother just wanted to sit and learn.

and I played with Pascal.

Mother talked to me this morning about her health she says it won't be long until she gone, but I have to be careful what I do when she is gone. I am not sure what she means. I just asked if then I could have a radio to listen too.

but as long as

pascal to play with

I am sure everything will be fine.

mother was very quiet tonite as she put out the rubbish

and sat together and learnt new things.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE