THE DISNEY PRINCESS CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - FALL -GOTHEL

 GOTHEL

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Mother: Pop/pleasure: own top 5 business
Rapunzel: Knowledge/family



Narrated by Mother


We had to move, people were getting closer to finding where Rapunzel was, she has only known me since she was a baby, she thinks I am her mother. I cannot let other people get close to her or me.

It is a nice little house, and I can watch the birds from here.

We did have some visitors but I didn't let them in and their didn't see Rapunzel, but I have go get a job and I shall be neededing friends to do that.

We brought Rapunzel, Chameleon with us Pascal

I have to learn skills, we need money to survive, all my savings went on this little house.

We did managed to get some beds to sleep in.

I chatted to Rapunzel over a meal

we skilled together, then I had work.

Rapunzel does love that reptile.

another day

I do encourage Rapunzel, to learn how to cook and clean.

she does have a loving heart.

and reading lots of books.

I got a promotion with my job, and now I need to do a painting.

I am not a wicked person, but the people that are after her are. Her parents don't know where she is but do know that she is alive.

One day Rapunzel can live her life the way she wants it.

I got to know this lovely lady called Sarah

she means a lot to me

first time in years I have felt loved.

    We went to a carnival and we had fun on

log ride

the haunted house

and the bumper cars.

a bouncy castle

and a carousel ride.

there was also a clown too. I had great fun.

Rapunzel is getting on with learning new skills.

everyday she must, play and feed Pascal.

More learning

I managed to reach the top of my little job. So I don't need any new friends anymore.

Rapunzel only knows me but I do read to her like I have always done.

I had a another date with Sarah

we went to a restaurant this time.

and had some fun in the photobooth

oh dear I think that might be on of them looking for Rapunzel. I best get home.

I didn't tell Rapunzel about that man. I would just have to worry about myself.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE