THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - SPRING - BOARD

 CLUEDO

BOARD

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Stephanie: Adult
Armando: Adult
Oliver: Child


Narrated by Armando


There my little man, skipping and my beautiful wife.

he managed to get an A+ at school, I am very proud of him.

and loves to greet his mum after she has finished work

I do love the guitar

I also decided to have party during the day, just for the fun of it

Smustle time

I still got to skill for my job.

I treated myself to meal at a restaurant, I was supposed to met a friend but the taxi was late, so their thought

I stood them up.

the meal was lovely and told the maitre de to give compliment to the chef

Oliver hopes that there will have an ice cream parlour to go to. He heard someone talking about Knickerbocker glory.

after they had eaten, Steph and Oliver play catch in the conservatory.

and I played the piano.

Sometimes Steph and I have busy lives, and we don't see much of each other

but we managed to spend some time with each other until

Oliver interrupted and crying, as he had seen cockroaches.

Oliver rushes his food like he is a speeding train.

time to meet mum after work

and play red hands

and we all managed to sit and watch a film. I don't think Steph liked the film.

time for Steph to learn some more skills for her job

but it was my turn for hug from Oliver and I have achieved my LTW Hall of Fame, my new LTW is to be Criminal Mastermind. We shall see about that one.

Instead of red hands we played catch instead.

Oliver also made a new friend too.

I have forgotten the child's name

My wife was enjoying beating Benjamin Long at pool.

But he didn't seem to mind.

I think Steph is going to miss these moments

everyday for the whole spring he has come along given a hug and a game of red hands.

Oliver also likes to play the piano too.

and it is time for our son to grow up even more.


he is now a teenager, a knowledge sim but he isn't sure what he wants to be yet.

He found some new clothes

Steph and I celebrated in the hot tub.

while Oliver has started on learning some skills.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE