THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

 CLUEDO

BOARD

WINTER




RESIDENTS:
Steph: Adult
Armando: Adult
Oliver: Baby



narrated by Steph


ahh my beautiful boy.

I do miss him when I am at work, but i do love my work too. But I work hard and I got a promotion

Armando is a good dad, even if he is skilling while looking after Oliver.

We have another ghost, I might move the gravestones. Their wake us up and one of them leaves puddles everywhere.

Armando got a promotion too.

We sometimes like to skill together it makes easier to learn or not.

as we may get distracted.

can't believe my little boy will be one

Isn't he a cutie.

We got him a little toddler slide he loves it.

We hired a nanny as both us don't want to miss work but we do miss Oliver while at work.

Armando brought home a friend from work

and get on great.

More ghosts, I haven't got rid of the gravestone yet.

Armando set fire  to the stove

but he picked up Oliver and run outside with him.

But didn't seem to affect him.

We are not happy with the nanny, she left Oliver in his high chair for ever.

but he makes sure he screams the place down when he wakes up.

this is getting ridiculous. I have to move those gravestones and I did.

Oliver likes to splash in the water that's around.

Can't believe it is nearly time for Christmas.

Oliver enjoying the toddler slide.

Armando is playing game after getting a promotion at work.

time for smart milk.

My baby is getting so big

I do miss him while I am at work, but I do get lovely cuddles when I get home, and a promotion too.

Armando and I

had some fun in the hot tub.

At least Oliver can ask the nanny for a bottle.

more skilling for us both.

time for my little boy to grow up even more

and he has pink pjyamas.

We also invited the local Private Headmaster over for meal

and tour of the house

He admitted Oliver there and then.

Not sure he would be allowed in if the headmaster could see this.

or Oliver's playful side.

Can you believe both showers broke

and made a mess, we decided to get rid of them clean the puddles and get a new ones.

Oliver comes and meets me from work and we have a couple of games of red hands before we go in

Armando has some days off and likes to play his guitar.

I helped Oliver with homework 

so he would know how to do it if one of us wasn't he to help him.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE