THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE - BACKWARDS - CLUEDO - BOARD - SUMMER

 CLUEDO

BOARD

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Stephanie Board: Fortune/family: The Law



narrated by Stephanie


I cannot believe I am sitting in a great big house

It is has it's own little library

a conservatory

a small ballroom, study and billiards rooms.

a lovely big kitchen

a living room with a piano in it.


a great big swimming pool

and neighbors. But there are conditions to living in this house.

I met somebody it was a whirlwind romance

I invited him to move in, but this is one of the conditions, I have to kill three people, and not let anybody else know. His name is Vasyl.

I locked him one of the rooms and took away the door. I do feel really cruel

But then I met a couple of other guys too. 

I am sure it will be fine, Only one of these two men will die.

Sadly Vasyl will die very soon.

I was on the phone when sadly

Vasyl died, I wish I could remember his last name.

this is Mark, I am afraid he is another victim

Sadly he he put a grill in the house, and he caught fire.

Two down and 1 more to go.

I forgot to tell you that I got a job in the Law Career.

I am doing ok in my career.

i had another whirlwind romance with Joe

he decided to go for a swim, sadly the ladder got taken away

I just fedmy fish and pretend nothing was happening.

and sadly

Joe passed away.

I am sad about the deaths, but what would do if you had a chance to stay at a place likes this.

I have been dating Armando Cox

we have become best friends

and very much in love.

I have also got a couple of promotions too.

When I got home Armando proposed in front of the fish tank.


Well I said yes.

and we celebrated in style.

Armando moves in with £1.00 he is pop/fortune and wants to be a Hall of Famer.

I am sure there are some spirits around.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE