THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - FALL - BOARD

 CLUEDO

BOARD

FALL




RESIDENTS:
Stephanie: Adult
Armando: Adult



Narrated by Armando

I am a lucky man, i have a beautiful fiance, she has been shopping for a wedding dress

and a suit for me.



We got married in the conservatory, just in case it rained or got to cold

We invited a couple of friends but only one sat down.

I danced with my lovely bride

and fed her cake

but it was a very wonderful day.

this house is amazing, we even have arcade games.

and so many different places are the

 phones, don't worry we went talking at the same time.

the only things we don't like is the ghosts.

especially now that Steph is pregnant.

I got a friend over and we just chatted nearly all day.

Steph is always eating at the moment.

i am not surprised she is eating for two.

but it doesn't stop her skilling.

or me either when she is asleep or at work

I do get worried when those ghosts scare Steph

when she is pregnant

we are doing well in both our jobs.

a friend of Stephs came over and their played chess for a while

and we have another ghost.

I am just waiting around, Steph said the baby will be here soon.

and she was right

I could hear her screams all the way from the billiard room.

We have a baby boy called Oliver.

spoiler alert.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE