START WITH A BANG - EPIC (BACKWARDS) CHALLENGE - SPRING - TELLER

 TELLER

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Leonard: Child
Amy: Toddler


Narrated by Leonard

Mum is having another baby, she says she has to have 10 babies, that's a lot of babies. I don't mind just having the one. She is meant to be at work but she has maternity days, that means while she is pregnant she can stay at home and still get paid. But she says it helps also having the nanny here too.

Mom tells me that I am her no.1 son, I am her only son.

She is a very loving mum.

when I woke up in the mornings I like to skip, its probably the only exercise I will ever do.

mum is teaching Amy all her toddler skills.

Mum gets on well with nanny, which is a good thing. Mum has said some nannies are horrible.

I heard mom in the middle night screaming, I knew she was in labor I have heard it before

Mum said I have another baby sister, called Bernadette. Still the only son.

one day the nanny left some food in the oven luckily we have an alarm

and the firefighter came along and put it out.

time to skip

Mum had a date with another guy I think his name is Ratna but I am not sure.

She said they got on really well

kissing and then

they went to sleep in the bed

We had to have Amy birthday in the morning as mom will be at work tonight

At least I can have someone to play with now.

mum got a promotion

but work up in the night feeling sick.

I am glad I have got somebody near my age to play with. Mum was good but she was tired for the most of the time.

Bernadette is a very good baby hardly ever cries only when she poops.

My dad turned up Calvin, he has another family. He tells me I am his secret child

but we did manage to hang out for a couple of hours.

Bernadette aged into a toddler.

and mum is pregnant again.

I forgot to skip this morning and went straight to see Amy

We played together, trying not to wake mum or Bernadette

But it wasn't that long till mum was up and teaching Bernadette her toddler skills, mum says she it very easy to do for her now.

oh look nearly a family photo, shame, me and Amy are facing the wrong way.


mom had a nap, and when she got up her belly grew.

but she did manage to help Amy with her homework.

mum was trying to learn some skills while we were at school.

she was evening making us lunch so we have something to eat

we even managed to sit at the table for a change

mum got up making strange noise, which I have heard before, time for the baby

make that two babies, baby girl Emily and I have a brother called Sheldon.

then it was time for another double celebration

I am now a teenager and Bernadette is a child. I am a knowledge sim and want to work in the intelligence career.

Bernadette was keen on getting her education going as soon as possible.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND EIGHTEEN EVOLUTION AND PROGRESS IN CHANGE