START WITH A BANG - EPIC (BACKWARDS) cHALLENGE - FALL - TELLER

 TELLER

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Penny Teller: Romance/family - Woohoo with 20 different sims.

Generation 10

-Heir(ess) must have 10 biological children.

-All children must be raised with the heir(ess), and all toddlers must learn walking, talking and potty before their child's birthdays.


narrated by Penny


I need to look for a job, any job. I found one in the entertainment career

I also had a few people come and say hello too

but I didn't have much time to chat much as my carpool turned up.

Can you believe I got a promotion, and now I have to skill for my next one.

I invited a friend over

His name is Calvin and I think he is married but I don't care

I am single lady looking for fun not commitment

He is the one who has to say no not me

But his kisses were sweet

He even took me to a restuarant

but he invited a couple of other friends too.

it was a really nice evening, I did enjoy myself.

That restaurant must have some bad food, I feel terrible.

i chilled on the sofa and caught up on some skilling.

I heard a noise outside, and I saw that someone had kicked over my bin. I also found out it wasn't the food that was bad I was pregnant so much for not having any commitements.

I went to clean it up and a handsome man walked by.

so I greeted him and chatted him up and asked for a date, right there and then.

He certainly didn't being chatted up by a pregnant woman

or taken to bed.

Work has put me on maternity leave, maybe that's a good thing. I can see any many that walk's by and say hello.

oh rude someone told me that I must look like a Japanese wrestler.

someone had put my mail on the ground, it is hard being pregnant and trying to bend down.

I met a couple of walk-by's and start chatting the red hair one up up

he liked the rose I gave him

and a kiss

and a back rub, but I feeling tired and told everybody to go home.

I woke up from nap in a lot of pain. The baby was coming.

It didn't take to long and I had a healthy baby boy called Leonard.

I thought looking after a baby would be boring, but I am having fun.

I called this handsome man over again, I think his name is Mark.

We didn't waste anytime.

don't worry it's only me, I have go back to work, and I have hired a nanny for Leonard.

It wasn't long until Leonard had his first birthday

but I had to leave with the nanny, because of work.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE