START WITH A BANG EPIC 9BACKWARD) CAHLLENGE - WINTER - TELLER

 TELLER

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Penny: Adult
Leonard: toddler


narrated by Penny

I am learning as I go, I have taught a toddler how to use the potty. But he has mastered it, that means if he needs a wee he will go on his on and no more dirty nappies for now

and there is also the walking, now that gives you back ache bending down to his height and holding his hands

It has started to snow. I hope it stays until Leonards's birthday.

Can he make some noise when he wants attention.

It shouldn't be long now until I have the baby.

Now it is time to teach him to talk. At least I will be able to have a little bit of conversation with him instead of babbling and cooing.

Ooh I am getting bigger, not to long to ago I hope

I do love my son, he is my world

now that he is more independent from me, I can concentrate on my skills a bit more

or have a nap

or date but not too far away.

oh it hurts, it will stop

I have a baby girl called Amy.

she is a cutie.

i don't think Leonard knows what is going on.

I had date with Komei

I don't think the nanny is too impressed

but it was a very good date.

It is time for a birthday

Luckily the nanny is still here helping with Amy

while watching my baby boy grow up.

people have been saying that there is a penguin loose, and I saw him he started staring at the unfinished snowman.

Leonard got some new clothing, he was a bit cold in the shorts and t-shirts

he said it was nice to be wearing trousers and be warm

not sure if the nanny was warm or having fun.

and I am pregnant again.


time for another birthday

sorry I changed my clothes my carpool came but I wanted to help Amy into a toddler

that isn't a good picture of Amy, but I was just telling some of my friends that their will be another addition to the family.

i actually managed to spend time with Leonard, and we just chatted about this and that.

time to start the toddler skills again at least I know what I am doing this time.

at least it was a bit easier for me, not sure about Amy.

and if the potty training didn't seem that disgusting anymore

I even helped Leonard with his homework, I feel really good about everything. I hope my children do too.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE