A BACKWARD ISBI - WINTER - BACK

 BACK

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Ward: Elder
Marie: Adult
Ward: Baby


Narrated by Ward Back

oh dear poor Marie had

an accident right in front of the baby too.

Marie thinks we should have another baby.

I quite liked that idea, just in case anything happens to this little one.

I have this funny looking juice to drink to keep me young and vitalized.

It's lovely looking after Ward, and skilling while Marie is at work

Marie did manage to get a promotion too.

oh dear I have burnt the food again.

as long as Ward gets fed, does it matter what us adults eat.

Marie goes on the pc sometimes. Not sure what she does on there though

time for Ward's birthday

Poor old Marie, she wet herself again.

maybe because she is pregnant again.

we didn't manage to get a face picture of Ward, but I gave him some milk that makes him learn quicker.

toddler skills galore, potty training done.

and walking done for Ward

Marie likes to paint pictures but she doesn't really finish them.

I am loving all the cuddles and attention from Ward.

and the belly grows for Marie.

And Ward is nearly the same colour clothing as the carpet.

I think Marie is finally losing the plot, she cleans the bath

and then plays in it

after she got out I gave Ward a bath.

It wasn't too long when I heard the screams of labour

and we have a baby girl called Wanda.

Sometimes when I sleep I feel that I am being watched.

at least Ward can ask for food if I am asleep.

Time for a birthday, My little boy, my heir is growing up

oh you need a better picture than this one

Well that's not your cake Ward, you had yours.

time to buy some clothes for the little ones.



Marie tries to help with the little ones, but I always seem to get their first.

and unfinished pictures.

time for another birthday, the days go so quick nowdays

and Wanda is a toddler, time to do the toddler skills again.

oh dear looks like we didn't get to the potty in time.


*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 1 = 10
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points =
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -5
* self wetting: -5 points = 3 = -15
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =


Start 0
plus 10
minus - 10
total = 0

- 10
total = -10










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE