A BACKWARD ISBI - FALL - BACK

 BACK

FALL


A Backwards ISBI started with an Elder founder and each generation starts when the heir reaches a certain stage of life. eg:  Adult, Teenager, child, toddler and baby (in sims 3 and 4, a young adult).


Residents:
Ward Back: Adult


narrated by Ward

Hi I am Ward and I am in a backward ISBI challenge, so I have to find a wife and have

and have children, and the watcher is only allowed to control me.

I met some fellow sims, but I couldn't stay long as I managed to get a job, I still need money to pay bills.

I met this lovely lady and we hung out for a while

and then we went to a club and had some fun.

I still have to learn things for my job at the moment

Hopefully, I will find somebody to love soon.

I met this lovely lady called Marie. I think she could be the one.

I invited Marie over for the day

and she told me that has has a job in the culinary career

I couldn't but help but kiss her she is so beautiful

and a lovely back massage

I invited her inside, her friend was also here.

and I invited to live with me and she said yes, and moved in there and then, and she said we could pool our money and she brought in 19,000.

We brought a new bed and furniture.

she has made me the happiest man alive.

We had breakfast together and I had a surprise for Marie

I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We decided  to get married straightaway, we both don't have any other family.

I thought it was so romantic just the two of us.

here's to Mrs Marie Back

We also got a cake

I stuffed in her face, but she didn't mind at all.

but she still had to go to work. I quit my job and I will look after the little ones when their ariive

Marie got back from work and found out that she is pregnant.

As the watcher cannot control Marie, i have to make friends, so she can get promoted in her job

What can the wolf smell

a man in the bathroom.

oh dear Marie passed out in her food, i think she is maybe overtired.

We both got some canvas boards to do some painting.

Marie stayed there for quite some time.

We did manage to have some food together and talked about travel.

but I went to bed and Marie stayed up, and the baby grew some more.

Marie got up to go the toilet, but i am afraid she missed it, and wet herself

and the she had a shower.

i told her to blame on the baby sitting on her bladder

but she was very upset about it.

for a long while.

I still need to catch up with friends.

I heard moaning noises in the night i got up and Marie was in labour

We have a son, he is called Ward like me. 

I am so happy I burnt the food, that I was cooking.



*Torch-Holders: 10 points = 1 = 10
*Perma-Platinum sims: = 10 points =
*Shrink Visits: -5 points = 
*Social Bunny Visits: - 5 points = 
*passing out: -5 points = 1 = -5
* self wetting: -5 points = 1 = -5
*Social Worker Visits: - 5 points =
*Accidental Deaths.-10 points =
*Reach the top of a career: 10 points =
*100,000.: 10 points per 10,000 =


Start 0
plus 10
minus - 10
total = 0















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE