THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - FALL - BERRY

 BERRY

FALL



RESIDENTS:
Blue: Adult
Noelle: Adult
Emerald: Teenager
Shmarock: Teenager


narrated by Shamrock

My sister and mum are working on their skills.

Dad got another promotion in his career. I am very proud of him.

Emerald maxed out her body skill, and I am working on my charisma

and I topped my teenage job.

Emerald got to know a new friend

Dad topped his ltw career, and now wants to have a golden anniversary.

Mum career is going well, she has quite a few days off though

We nearly had a family meal together.

and I am on top of my homework.

Emerald had date with her new friend

They went to the cinema

But she said it was an ok time

Emerald even brought a couple of games too.

but ate on her own.

It was also time for my sister to go off to University.

I also met a lovely girl too.

Dad played bowling, he wasn't that good.

It is very quiet without Emerald here, I have to do my homework on my own.

Mum and Dad talked about teaching us both how to do our homework. Before mum went off to work.

Mum got to the top of her ltw career. Well done mum. My new ltw is too have 6 pets get to the top of their careers.

More skilling for mum and dad

and private school for me.

and work

and some skilling.


narrated by Emerald Berry. So the watcher has lost my pictures at University. But i did do very well. I graduated with honours and all 4.0s and A's.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE