THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - SUMMER - BERRY

 BERRY

SUMMER




RESIDENTS:
Blue: Adult
Noelle: Adult
Emerald: Child
Shamrock: Child



Narrated by Emerald

Shamrock and I decided to do our homework on the lawn as it was such a lovely day.

Daddy got a promotion.

and Daddy searched the sky for different stars.

and mummy ate.

Daddy and mummy having a cuddle

We are all going out for a family day

We went to the public park and fished

and played on the playground but it started to rain

but not for long.

Shamrock and I played cops and robbers around the playground

Then we went to Red's Diner and me and Shamrock had our own table

and did mummy and daddy.

When we got home I splahed in the puddles.

and then it was birthday and I had to blow the candle out.

Sorry about the picture, but know I am a knowledge sim and want to be a city planner.

Dad and Shamrock played chess together.

Mum completed a skill.

And dad and I skilled together.

Mum invited the Private School Headmaster over for a visit, wish she had gotten dressed first.

But I think their got on great

but Daddy burnt the food, but Shamrock and I still managed to get in.

Shamrock is proud of daddy has he got another promotion, and told his friends

and then chatted about aeroplanes.

Shamrock now gives daddy a hug when he gets home from work

Mum and Dad managed to extend the house, and now Shamrock and I have our own rooms.

I also got a job in the Intelligence career

and mum and dad played chess.

Mum and Dad playing a game of red hands.

Me playing on my handheld.

and dad got another promotion he is now in the education career.

Mum is still practicing her painting

and I got a promotion with my jobs

We also got another special day it is Shamrock's

teenage birthday, he is now Fortune/romance sim, not sure what he wants to do yet
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE