THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE BACKWARDS: BERRY - FALL.

 THE NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE 

BERRY

FALL





GENERATION TEN: Blue

Sims 2
Family/romance aspirations
adopt one child
max cooking, read parenting book
max the artist career
marry high school sweetheart
one affair





Blue Berry: Teenager


Hi i am Blue and I am doing the Not so Berry Challenge backwards starting from Generation 10 and working our way backwards to generation one.

I live on my own and i had to go to school

But i did mention to meet a few people when i got back from school

especially this lovely young lady called Noelle

We hit off immediately

Noelle even gave me my first kiss.

and then i sent every one home, so i could just chill for a while.

I also went downtown and got myself a mobile phone

and something to eat, but everybody seemed to be watching me.

I also got a job in the artist career to help pay with the bills.

I don't know why Noelle is running like that, maybe she is late for something

I have to make friends to help with promotions for my teen career.

and i live by myself, i have to cook for myself

and doing lots of learning too.

I called Noelle over, i haven't see her for a while

I played on the pc until she arrived

It was really lovely to see her too

we played, we giggled

we flirted and

we danced. It was a lovely evening.


My days are a little mundane at the moment. Go to school

make friends

go to work

feed myself

and play on the pc.

I called Noelle over, because i wanted to ask her something, not if she is an alien

but if she wanted to go steady, and she did. I also asked if she was going to college and would she come with me

She is and she was bit surprised bu the kiss

But i am glad she is coming to college

I forgot to tell you that i got to the top of my teen career. 

I have applied for scholarships for college.

I am sad to say goodbye to my home but i will be back.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE