THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - WINTER

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

WINTER




RESIDENTS:
One: Golden Anniversary
Kaylynn: Golden Anniversary.



   Narrated By Kaylynn


There goes my bump again, at least we now the baby is alive and well and growing.

I get peckish all the time now.

One says i am more beautiful now then the first day i met him. I glad he didn't want to stay with my friend.

We got cockroaches, someone going round kicking people's bins over, that is not nice.

oops i seemed to have put the packet in my eyes. Even though it is winter, it is still bright out here.


I am still working on my florist gold badge, but i get so tired and hungry really quickly now, i don't manage a lot.

Well i won't be so tired now, the baby is coming

and i wonder what we will have.

It is a boy called Zac, One is over the moon, he would have been too if it was a girl.

One still has lots of skills to get ready for his next promotion.

I thought i would have more time to do the flowers now Zac is born, nope either the baby is hungry, dirty, or needs a cuddle.

we didn't really celebrate Christmas this much both we both got each other something small. The best present we got is our son.

The skilling has worked off, One got a promotion in the science career.

but i am still exhausted.

I needed some adult company so i stopped this lady

walking by my house, her name is Danielle 

it nice to talk about something than just here the noises gurgle or goo from Zac

One got another promotion

and time for a birthday

and Zac is now a toddler, now to teach how to do things.

a big hug from dad.

and a tickle from me.

a little bit of walking from me

and some talking

and more talking

and a sad toddler who can't get out of their crib.

One and I had woke up early one morning to spend some time with each other before Zac woke up

We had a tickle, a laugh

being romantic

and just enjoying ourselves and then Zac wakes up.

We had to call the repairman in, as a computer has broken, One said he would try and fix it when he got home from work but i did not want any accidents.

at last i managed to get back to making flowers, i now have the bronze badge, it has taken me a while.

I taught Zac a nursey rhyme too.

One and i discussed about having more children but we just want the one.

I am little sad but that's ok, Zac will get a lot of my attention instead.

One does also helps around the house, so i don't really have to do everything.


Keep forgetting pictures lol












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE