THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - SPRING

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

SPRING



RESIDENTS:
One: Adult
Kaylynn: Adult
Zac: Toddler


Narrated by Zac

Daddy is learning his skill for his job

I will be a child soon so that is why i am narrating this time.

up and close to my daddy while mum sings a nursey rhyme with me.

and it is time to be a

that is not a great picture but i am sure there are better ones.

It's my first day of school, i am little nervous, i hope i make some friends

mum even saw me onto the bus, the driver looked friendly.

mum managed actually doing something with the flowers and a badge


and love having a little time for herself, she said she even managed to make some phone calls to friends.

and dad helped me study.

Mum and Dad got all romantic

and kissing each other, gross.

We had to call the repairman to fix our computer, mum said soon has he finished we can go the new park that they have built.

It has lots of things to do, mum just lazed on the park bench for a bit

on also went on the slide

it was a bit of hard landing though

mum got the bench and helped me on the swing, i can do it on my own but mum wanted to push me

and then she swung me around and my feet were all over the place

and when mum put me down, i was sick all over the grass.

We got home and i played chess until it was bedtime.

oh mum is not happy, she wants a bit more freedom, so Dad told her go off and do stuff for herself

I think she is going a bit stir crazy and she went and jumped in puddles

mum went off into town and Dad i played chess, but i said he was cheating cos he was wearing helmet that makes you smarter.

mum went to the gym

but she just used the swimming pool

and then she went and brought some new clothes

and had a expensive meal at a fancy restaurant

and then she came home and took Dad upstairs to chat.

Mum changed into her new clothing

Dad tried to fix the shower, he did eventually

and he told me she looks very pretty. I think so too.


Dad said he didn't get promoted hopefully another time, but i brought a friend home from school

He went home at six and i played on the pc until bedtime















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE