THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY - FALL

 THE ASSORTMENT LEGACY

FALL


This legacy is a compilation of challenges. First with have the backward Z-A, Alphabets, random legacy, and with perfect genetics (red hair).

The Random rolls are:

Marital structure: Two partners
Number of Children: 1
Primary Career: Science
Spouse: stay at home, Florist gold badge
Must eat homemade food (No takeaways) and try to sit at the table once a day
Ltws must be fulfilled.
No pets.

Here is our founder One Legacy. He is a family sim and wants to have golden Anniversary.
narrated by One.

Well this is home, it has very sparse furnishing, we don't have a lot of money left.

I have heard that if you dig you sometimes find treasure, but i am not so sure


I certainly did not find treasure, and this poor old lady got soaked too.

I had a few people come and say hello and welcome me to the neighbourhood.

I also saw this lovely lady, she said her name was Kaylynn

We were getting on great

and then she told me she could introduce me to somebody, i thought ok you not that interested in me. Her friend is called Sharon Royce

We got on great, and Kaylyn didn't seem to mind at all.

Yep we can't afford lights at the moment.

I couldn't get Kaylynn off my mind so i called her to come and see me

i think it was the red hair that did it

i know it's rude asking a lady how much she has got, but a little bit of money would do me/ us so good

we had a little chat

and i asked her to move in and she did. Kaylynn is a family sim like me, and wants to have a golden anniversary like me.

Kaylynn brought in a little of money, we can now afford a table with chairs, telly and new couch.

we also got a desk for the computer that was left on our front door. I even managed to get a job in the science career,

Kaylynn burnt the food, hopefully she will get better at cooking

I left for my job

and Kaylynn ate her burnt food

one of her friends called her up and told her to be wary of burglars

and yes i got a promotion and on my first day too.

Kaylynn worked on the florist bench, we sold the tv so we could get the florist bench, and i worked on my skills for my job.

and we also worked on having a family.

I had something very important to ask Kaylynn

I asked her to marry me.

and she said yes.

a few days letters, we arranged for a wedding arch to be put into the garden and invited some friends over.

it was a lovely ceremony

now we are Mrs and Mrs One Legacy.

we also have cake

and Kaylynn stuffed into my mouth.

I couldn't get time off work, so i had to leave during the reception

but i don't think the guests minded.

We were going to have a Halloween party but Kaylynn has being feeling to well.

and we did find out why, we are having a baby. Oh what great news. I am going to be a dad.

We were talking about baby names, and Kaylynn said if we were to have a daughter she would like her to be named after a flower. 

such good news, and we joked around for a bit too

the pregnancy is making Kaylynn very tired, so i cooked the meal instead, but i had to eat it on my own.

time to learn my skills for my job.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE