NOT SO BERRY CHALLENGE BACKWARDS - BERRY - WINTER

 BERRY

WINTER



RESIDENTS:
Blue Berry: Family/romance: Education Career
Noelle: Fortune/romance: Criminal Mastermind


Narrated by Blue

It's good to be home again,

Noelle informed her family that she graduated and was now living with her fiance 

but we have something very special planned for today

Noelle and I are getting married

We invited a few friends over to watch us.

Noelle looked very beautiful 

and everybody enjoyed the ceremony

and the cake.


We also have some other exciting news too

We adopted a baby it's a girl called Emerald

I mean its weird, i am married man and a father now.

but we till act like children sometimes.

Noelle is feeling very well, so she is relaxing alot

I needed to go into town and get a few bits

and i met an old friend

and i don't know why but i flirted with her

I don't know why i did it, i shouldn't have done it especially not in a night club where everybody is watching

I did the wrong think i know i did but all my attention will be on Noelle and Emerald

We found out why Noelle wasn't feeling well she is pregnant

I can't believe Emerald is a toddler already

Noelle is taking lots of naps, so i will be doing most of the toddler training. We still haven't found a job with our careers yet hopefully soon.

Good news, i found a job in the Artist Career not my ltw but for this challenge i have to do this career

Noelle invited her friend Mellissa over, Melissa was excited about the baby

They caught up about everything too

I even managed to toddler train Emerald before i had to go to work

I hope Noelle will cope being on own with a toddler and being pregnant. Oops that sounds a bit sexist. I shall forgot i said that.

some food and rest for the pregnant lady before

she goes into labour

and loads of people watching, we had a baby boy called Shamrock

We seemed to have lost some pictures. I managed to top the artist career, going to college really help me get in near the top


We have two birthdays, Emerald will be a child, and

Shamrock is a toddler.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE