GROWING FAMILIES- DITFT (BACKWARDS) - WINTER - KEATON

 GROWING FAMILIES

WINTER

KEATON



RESIDENTS:
Elyse: Adult
Calvin: Adult


narrated by Calvin

Elyse is calling everybody she knows, to tell them the baby is coming soon. I don't know how she knows.

but she was right

and right in the middle of the game too

I am sure the whole neighbourhood heard her

and we have a green baby boy called Alex

Yeah i told some of my friends but their didn't believe me.

But he is kinda of cute though.

I got myself a job, luckily Elyse had some maternity leave and stayed home and looked after Alex

I can't seem to get enough of this guy, he is so cute

my friends still don't believe it, i keep telling them to come and see the cutest baby ever.

We lost pictures of Alex first birthday

i am sure he won't mind but it is a shame

i got a job in the medical field, i want to be chief of staff

we hired a nanny, Alex seems to like her

I did teach him a nursery rhyme.

Elyse and I both have the day off so we thought we have a battle of the sexes day, she won the chess

but we got interrupted by Alex waking up

but i won on the console, it ended up tied.

time for another birthday for Alex

and now he is a child.





Generation 16 (Optional!): "You were always interested in things like your parents were. They spent their time building robots which got you curious on all things supernatural. "
Spoiler: 
- Get turned into a supernatural creature, or let your sim have an alien baby if you do not have any supernatural creatures DONE
- Max out all the skills
- Make another sim into a supernatural creature (disregard if you opt to have an alien baby)
- Have a love (or more...) DONE

Optional:
- Have a kid, get married HALF DONE





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE