GROWING FAMILIES - DITFT (BACKWARDS) - SUMMER - KEATON

 KEATON

SUMMER



RESIDENTS:
Elyse: Adult
Calvin: Adult
Alex: Child
Diane: Child


Narrated by Diane

I love playing chess with Alex, i love having Alex has a brother, I didn't know you could get green brothers. 

Mummy cuddled another man

and she had a heart above her head. I hope she is not leaving us.

Mommy also spend time on the pc chatting to people too.

I brought a home from school, i like him., and mummy read and kept an eye on us, and Alex played on the pc.

Dad didn't get a promotion but made some gold friends

Mommy and Daddy both played on the console together.

before school Alex and mommy

played red hands together

and Alex and i both played chess together.

It is special day for Alex but he still has to do his homework.

It is Alex birthday

look how high i can jump

Alex is popularity/knowledge sim and wants to became a General. Mommy and daddy have extended the house too.

Alex went into town without me

he had a date with Madeline Lee

their became best friends

and he had his first kiss too.

when we got back a couple of friends did not get on with each other.

i danced with mummy for the last time

as it is my birthday

and as just want to be like Alex, i am a popularity/knowledge sim but i want to be a celebrity chef

Alex and I had our morning chess game.

We decided to go on a double date

me with Tyler Louie and Alex with Madeline Lee

We went to place called interactive

It was fun

I got to know Tyler a little bit more

and had my first kiss.

And dad was on the phone again and mummy was skilling.

One morning dad got up and just proposed mum out of nowhere

Well she said yes and gave dad a big hug and a kiss

and a cuddle

then she had to go to work

I had to play chess on my own. Alex got a job in the military career.

But a lovely event happend

my mom and dad got married and Alex and I were the only ones invited

I have never been to a wedding before, i don't think Alex has either.

but it was very nice.

and then they had some cake

and Daddy stuffed into mum's mouth, but she thought it was very funny.

and then we all sat down and had cake together.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE