GROWING FAMILIES DITFT (BACKWARDS) - KEATON - FALL

 GROWING FAMILIES

(DITFT BACKWARDS)

KEATON

FALL


Generation 16 (Optional!): "You were always interested in things like your parents were. They spent their time building robots which got you curious on all things supernatural. "
Spoiler: 
- Get turned into a supernatural creature, or let your sim have an alien baby if you do not have any supernatural creatures
- Max out all the skills
- Make another sim into a supernatural creature (disregard if you opt to have an alien baby)
- Have a love (or more...)

Optional:
- Have a kid, get married



RESIDENTS;
Elyse: Adult Knowledge/romance: Hall of famer


narrated by Elyse


I have found myself a new home, and hopefully get myself a job and a family

I got a job but in the business career, hopefully one day i shall get a job in my chosen career.

I had a few come and say hello, what friendly neighbours.

I also got a call from this gentleman, asking if i wanted to come down, he said there would be a group of them, not just him.

He is very handsome, he is called Calvin Ng

I am also looking for aliens.

I had to learn a new skill too

Not sure i like this cooking lark.

but i certainly don't mind using the pc, i also got a promotion too.

after work, i called Calvin over, he brought a couple of friends with him.

I asked him to move in with me and he did

He brought £10,000, he is a knowledge/romance sim and i shall ask him soon what he wants to do for a living.

he made himself at home, by cooking some burgers.

I went back to the telescope to search for aliens

and i found them.

They brought me back a few hours later

I don't really remember much

but i am sure their didn't things that their shouldn't have.


Calving was so pleased to see me.

he asked about my trip and i said all i remember is music playing.

I went and concentrate on painting for a little while

I went to bed and had to get up in the middle of the night for a pee, and i found out i was expecting a baby.

I still went to work, and got a promotion.

I also did something rather silly, it must either be my hormones but

I took this man to bed, and i don't know what come over and hope it never happens again


Calvin also wanted to meet the aliens but nothing came.

We just have to share this one.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOARD GAME CHALLENGE (BACKWARDS) - WINTER- BOARD

THE NOT SO BERRY (BKWDS) CHALLENGE - WINTER - BERRY

ROUND TWENTY ONE THE NAME GAME CHALLENGE